You will show up on the leaderboard once you successfully connect a tracker & have data pushed to your Challenge account.
Unsure if you have a tracker connected?
- Log into your Challenge account here
- Click on your username in the upper right hand corner of the screen
- Click "Tracker"
- If you already connected an account you will see it listed here. If not, select "Add New Tracker" and follow the prompts to add your desired activity tracker.
**If you'd like to use your phone as an activity tracker, you will need to have a Challenge profile/account. Once your Challenge profile/account is created, you can download the Calorie Cloud app & log into your account to enable your phone as your default device.
If you don't have a Challenge profile/account, you can create one by clicking "Join Challenge" in the email invitation you received.
Don't have data showing up on your dashboard?
Once you link your activity tracker account to your Challenge account, it might take up to 24 hours for the first connection to be made. After the initial connection, data will push to your Challenge account every 5-10 minutes.
If you don't see data on your Challenge dashboard, please confirm that...
- Your activity tracker is turned on & tracking your activity
- Your phone’s bluetooth is on & the tracker has recently synced (if using a wearable device)
- That you’ve connected and are using the right tracker
**If you’re using the Calorie Cloud mobile app as your tracker, make sure the app is connected as your default tracker. Within the mobile app, click on the hamburger menu in the top left (3 horizontal bars), click “tracker” and make sure the device is connected by clicking “connect”.
If you've done all of the above, email email@example.com and our support team will be happy to help!