Once you link your activity tracker account to your Challenge account, it might take up to 24 hours for the first connection to be made. After the initial connection, data will push to your Challenge account every 5-10 minutes.
If it's been more than 24 hours and still see no data when logged into your Challenge account, there are a few things you can try:
CONFIRM A RECENT SYNC Can you confirm you have recently synced your activity tracker band to your app?
CONFIRM YOU HAVE A BAND LINKED To check & see if you have a band linked, click your username & see if there is a default device listed. If not, click "Add a tracker" and follow the prompts to link an activity tracker.
CONFIRM CORRECT ACCOUNT/EMAIL LINKED Sometimes individuals accidentally have multiple activity tracker accounts and connected the wrong account to their Challenge account. If this is the case, you can disconnect your activity tracker from your Challenge profile & reconnect with the credentials for the right account.
CLOSE/EXIT ACTIVITY TRACKER APP When connected to a WiFi network, please CLOSE/EXIT your activity tracker’s app on your phone, re-OPEN the app, and leave the app open for 10-20 minutes without closing it. It’s fine if your phone goes into “sleep-mode" during this time.
To close your activity tracker app, follow the instructions below based on your device:
1. Launch the recent applications menu. …
2. Find the application(s) you want to close on the list by scrolling up from the bottom.
3. Tap and hold on the application and swipe it to the right.
1. Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps.
2. Swipe left to find the app you want to close.
3. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.
Once closed, reopen your desired activity tracker app.
If you've done all of the above, email email@example.com and our support team will be happy to help!