If you're wishing to use your Android device as an activity tracker you need to "allow" the Calorie Cloud app to read your "Step" and "Active Energy" data from Google's Health App (Also known as Google Fit).
Below is a tutorial on how to verify that the Calorie Cloud app has been properly connected to read Google Fit data (We only pull Steps and Active Energy).
How to verify (this assumes that you have the latest version of the Calorie Cloud app installed):
- Locate & open the "Fit" app on your Android device.
- From the main activity screen, select the navigation menu (top left).
- Select "Settings" from the navigation list.
- Confirm that your basic information is correctly entered (height, weight, age, etc.). This ensures that Google Fit calculates your activity correctly.
- Select "Connected apps" from the list of settings.
- Locate and select "Calorie Cloud" on the list of connected apps.
- This screen is where you "connect" or "disconnect" the app.